One of the most renowned brands in the laptop segment is Toshiba. Toshiba offers impressive features along with cutting-edge technology and advanced specifications. Though it offers so many features, yet, users often we encounter technical flaws. One of this significant issues includes Toshiba laptop touchpad not working. It is a very frustrating issue, which requires a quick solution.
Toshiba Laptops are designed with critical components. The process is so puzzling that even single mistake may lead to the much bizarre problem. One such situation is when your Toshiba Laptop’s touchpad suddenly stops working. You need to Fix Touchpad Not Working on Toshiba Laptop to overcome the sheer frustration.
However, if you are facing this problem don’t worry, this article will help you in resolving your touchpad problems.
The touchpad of Toshiba Laptop may stop working for primarily two reasons. One can surplus the other. It is possible that while working you may have accidentally disabled the touchpad of your Toshiba laptop. Or else some hardware connection has come loose. When the driver that is operating the hardware components stopped working, you may encounter this problem. Likely, it is possible that your laptop has experienced severe damage. But this is the least likely situation to be thought of.
Why Does Your Toshiba Laptop Touchpad Not Working?
It’s a very frustrating problem when you are trying to perform your important tasks and your Toshiba laptop touchpad not working. Don’t run short on patience, sometimes it happens from the errors related to your system software or a wrong update of your drivers. In this case, the first very method is to understand the reason behind the issue. Look for any message or error report in your system. You can also check your device manager if its status report is “okay”.
Beneficial Solution to Troubleshoot Touchpad Not Working on Toshiba Laptop:
You can always enable your Toshiba Laptop’s touchpad just by changing the settings. Maybe you need to re-install the driver to make the situation more complicated. But both the process will save you from coming danger.
You can follow out the blog or contact Toshiba Laptop Repair Services to make this error disappear from its roots.
- First of all, you need to press the ‘Fn’ and the ‘F9’ keys simultaneously to test your touchpad.
- If it works fine, then the possibility is that you have disabled it somehow.
- You can also toggle your touchpad on or off by simply pressing the same keys repeatedly.
- If it does not work out, install an external mouse.
- You can also make the mouse operational my pressing the Enter key.
- Now open Resources section and thus click on the link over there.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to download and re-install the driver.
- You can also roll your mouse over Support and thus choose Drivers from there.
- Download the generic driver from the list after choosing your operating system.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to install the new driver.
Related Blog-: How To Fix Toshiba Laptop Redundancy Check Error?
Alternate ways to Fix Your Toshiba Laptop Not Working | Stepwise Methods
It can occur due to hardware and software related issues. If your Toshiba laptop mouse pad is not working, it is better to seek for professional help to detect the exact cause. In case, you are searching for a quick solution, you can follow these simple steps given below to resolve laptop touchpad not working issue.
- Open start menu in your Windows 10.
- Look for control panel from there and double-click on it.
- Once you are in the control panel, click on the mouse control and touchpad settings.
- Open the Toshiba touchpad setting, click on it and select the Device select option in the Toshiba touchpad window.
- Click on enable from the options in the touchpad window and then click ok.
In case you are finding any difficulty in finding these options consider trying for a driver update for your Toshiba touchpad driver.
However, it is always better to look for professional help who can do the task for you. Why burden yourself when you can acquire all the help that you need by placing a call.
Our Toshiba Laptop Services At Your Doorstep
When it comes to resolving laptop touchpad not working issue, we are the best in the field for this job. We try to assist you continuously and make it happen for you. Our skilled technicians work day and night to mitigate your worries at a budget-friendly price.
We offer the following services:
- Time-bound services
- Fast and Reliable Services
- Budget-friendly Solutions
- Remote Assistance.
We also provide with insights related to the longevity of your device. Our experts are always eager to respond to your queries and guide you throughout the process in order to resolve your laptop worries. Get connected with us to have a full experience of our services.
Dial +1-844-200-2814 Toshiba Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
Connect with us to avail best in services with your device regarding laptop touchpad not working issue you encounter with your Toshiba laptop. Our technicians are available 24X7. You can call us at any time of your need. We are always happy to help you at any odd hour of the day.
Reach us at Toshiba laptop support and get in contact with our experts.
You can also drop an email stating your queries and receive a call back from us within the next 24 hours. Also, you can opt for our live chat support on our online portals. Talk to our experts anytime and get excellent solutions at highly affordable rates without further delay.