In the market of laptops, there is a tremendous competition. But, Toshiba is a company that has a separate hold on the market, due to the different features and built-in applications. Despite the fact that there are many unique features and software that are present in the Toshiba laptops, even then you can get plenty of errors. One such error that you can get when you use this laptop is the Toshiba Laptop Won’t Connect to Wireless Network. In this article, you will get the reasons behind this issue.
Why Does This Issue Happen
- You can get this issue if the wireless driver within the Toshiba laptop gets corrupted somehow or if it is obsolete.
- If the router somehow cannot connect to your machine.
- If you forget to enable WiFi in your laptop then you even can get this issue.
In order to resolve the Toshiba laptop won’t connect to wireless network error, follow the procedure from the next section.
How To Solve Toshiba Laptop Won’t Connect To Wireless Network Issue
In this section of the article, you will get easy solutions to solve the Toshiba Laptop Won’t Connect To Wireless Network issue. Follow the lines below to get the fixes.
Press The WiFi Button To Enable Wireless Connectivity
In the Toshiba laptop, look for a physical WiFi button on its keyboard. There, in the area of function keys. For various models of the laptop, the placement of that button may vary. The WiFi button can be dedicated one or it can be located on any existing keys as an alternate function.
Inspect Your Router
Sometimes Toshiba laptop cannot connect to the internet if the router malfunctions. Therefore, it is necessary for you to check your router. If possible turn your router and laptop off. Then, after a few minutes restart both the devices and then try to connect to the Internet. If you are not able to connect to the internet, then check your router’s settings or you can call your ISP.
Uninstall Wireless Driver From Toshiba Laptop
In order to resolve the Toshiba laptop won’t connect to a wireless network issue, you can update your WiFi driver. To do that, go through the steps below.
- First, tap on the ‘Window Logo’ in the taskbar. Then, in the search area type in device manager. Now, from the search output, choose ‘Device Manager’ and it will open.
- In that window, find a device ‘Network adapters’ from the list and expand it.
- After that, locate the wireless adapter driver that is installed in the machine and double-click on it to open ‘Properties’.
- Within the ‘Properties’ dialog box, choose a tab ‘Driver’. Under this tab, hit the button that says ‘Update Driver’ to do it.
Toshiba Customer Support Number +1-844-200-2814 Is Available 24×7
Our support team has skilled, knowledgeable and hardworking engineers, who work 24*7 and they will help you at any time as per your preference. We provide every service that we have, at a nominal price than rest of the market. Also, we try to provide services for any kind of Toshiba Support machines as quickly as possible. You can contact all our technicians in three ways.
Firstly, via the live chat portal, you can provide the Toshiba laptop won’t connect to wireless network issue to us and we will solve your issue quickly.
Secondly, you can also provide your query via our official email ID and then we will help in no time.
Lastly, you can contact us via the tollfree number and provide details of your query and we will solve your issue quickly.