Error Code 0xc00000f Windows 10
Error code 0xc00000f is a Rare Blue Death Screen (BSOD) fatal Windows error that occurs after downloading new software or upgrading the OS. It could sound like that. Where Windows 10 users have the luxury of having so many advanced features, there is time when users face differentiated issues. When the mistake is detected, the user will be stopped from continuing to function.
Causes of Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10
Error code 0xc00000f in Windows 10 is One user-reported common error code. The Boot Configuration Data (BCD) identifies this error as a concern. Once the error happens it comes with a message of error indicating that your machine needs repair. This also sets out a list of suggestions.
Repair Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000f
Every software problem comes with a solution to successfully repair and resolve the Windows Error code 0xc00000f . The key workarounds for fixing the error are testing, finding the problem and repairing the device, then going forward to correct or restore the boot configuration data and generating EFI system partitioning.
Reasons why you get error 0xc000000f on Windows 10
You get error 0xc000000f on Windows 10 due to the following reasons:
- Corrupt boot sector due to infections or power outage
- Damage External device or power cord
- Corrupt system drivers, system files
- Damaged hard disk
- Improper shutdown
Solve Boot BCD Error Code 0xc00000f In Windows 10
The below listed solutions have the possibility to fix the Window 10 problem. In the given sequence you will need to obey the steps and instructions exactly. The resolutions provided below are very much feasible so it is easy to bring back your Windows to the normal condition assuring data security.
Method 1 – Detach the devices or USB linked with your Computer
Normally the USB devices which are connected to the computer or laptop ports are the main reason for this mistake. So detaching the cables or the USB is necessary. You will then have to restart your computer to ensure that the error is fixed.
Method 2 – Verify your Hard Drive
Before going any further, make sure your computer hardware doesn’t create the problem. In that case you need to run CHKDSK tool and search your hard disk first.
- Place your CD / DVD installation on the drive, and start your machine. Select repair machine moving below once you have installed the correct language, keyboard.
- Go to the boot drive for Windows which is usually the C:\-> Click Next.
- When the screen shows the Device Recovery Options-> Run the Prompt command following the options. Type in and execute the commands.
Method 3 – Repair PC from Configuration Wizard
Follow patch to address Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10 on your Mac. You need to make sure you have a compatible Bootable like: CD / DVD, USB, or Flash Drive.
- Attach the CD / DVD and pick the language you want to install, time and currency format, and method of input that keyboard with the relevant drop downs-> Click Next.
- From the setup wizard, pick Fix your Computer. If the system starts without any error, allow the tool to auto fix the error.
Method 4 – Repair your Computer
Whether you’re keeping a bootable CD / DVD, Pen Drive or USB drive it’s great, you’ll need to produce one if you’re now. Follow the steps below to produce one of Windows 10’s bootable pen drive, CD / DVD and Windows 8’s.
- Plug USB drive, pen drive, Play DVD / CD into the provided port, or optical DVD drive into the installation unit.
- Reboot your Mac, and click F2, F3, F4, Del or Esc depending on your computer. Once the BIOS screen is shown, pick the right Boot Order.
- Set up your USB disk, pen player, DVD / CD disk name in the boot system first row.
- Press F10 to save the changed settings, and restart your computer again. The machine eventually restarts with good installation media and fixes Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10.
Related blog: error code 0xc0000034 windows 10
Fixed windows error code 0xc00000f at just one call!
You can instantly contact the Windows customer service team via phone or email in case the error still persists. Instead you can use our blog, a reputable service provider, to communicate with the professional Windows expert team. The in-house team ensures Windows 10 repair is fast and feasible. The department can be contacted using the toll-free phone number
Solution : error code 0xc0000034 windows 10