Toshiba Sound Error in general appears due to several system malfunctions. Dial Toshiba Customer Support Number to resolve sound error under professional guidance. Here you can have suitable solution to Fix sound in Toshiba Laptop. A sound error in Toshiba Laptop may arise due to several reasons. One of the prime reasons is corruption in Audio Driver files. Misconfiguration of sound settings also boosts such errors. Sometime when there is a corruption in your windows files, you may get sound from your Toshiba laptop. Missing important system files also cause sound failure in your Toshiba system.
Toshiba Laptops are designed with two internal speakers. Those speakers help you to listen to music and also hear audio. But several issues cause sound drop out on your computer.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot the Sound Issue in Your Toshiba Laptop:
There is nothing to worry about when no sound comes out of your Toshiba device. If you experience cracked or no sound at all issue in you device, you can fix it right away. Here we have discussed the most suitable solutions to get rid of this error effectively. Visit our Toshiba Customer Care Support to know more about the sound issue.
Solution 1: Restarting of Windows Audio Service
- First of all, you need to press Windows and the R Key together to open up a Dialog Box.
- Next command services.msc in the dialog box window.
- Now click on the OK button.
- Now look for Windows Audio under Right Service Window from the Name list.
- Now right click on it followed by tapping on Restart option.
- Finally the audio service will restart.
Solution 2: Repairing of Corrupted Windows Files
- Press and hold the Windows and R Key together to open the Run dialog box.
- Next type cmd followed by clicking on Ok button.
- It will open a Command Prompt window.
- Type sfc/scannow on that window followed by hitting the Enter button.
- It will take several minutes to complete the process. Wait until the verification is 100% completed.
Solution 3: Changing of the Sample rate
- First of all, you need to right click on the Sound Icon followed by selecting the Playback devices.
- Now in the playback option, you need to choose your sound card. And thus click on Properties.
- Now click on “Advanced” tab and change the sample rate. The default sample rate is 16 bit, 44100 Hz. Make it 16 bit, 48000 Hz.
- Finally click on Apply button to check if the error still persists or not.
- Click on Restore Defaults if the sample rate is not set in default.
- Now test whether the sound is back or not.
Solution 4: Disabling of Audio Enhancement
- Right click on the Sound icon and select Playback Devices.
- Now click on Properties after choosing Speakers.
- Next you need to click on Enhancement and check the box “Disable all Sound Effects”.
- Now click on Apply button to complete the process.
Related Blog-: How to Repair Toshiba Laptop Camera
Dial Toshiba Customer Service Number for More Information:
If the error recurs, get in touch with Toshiba Customer Service Number now. We are a team of highly proficient and expert technicians available 24*7. We offer comprehensive customer supports to every customer in distress. Our easy and effective solutions help users to deal with any customer queries in less time and effort possible. Hence call in the number now to get future references to keep your device healthy.