Error Code 0x0000004E is a representation of PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD Error in Toshiba Laptop. To Fix Toshiba Laptop Error Code 0x0000004E, you must understand the error first. This error not only troubles you. Its long appearance can damage the system’s performance as well. It slows down your Windows system and makes them unreliable.
The main reason behind this pesky error is PFN. If it gets damaged anyhow, it directly affects the system. PFN or Page Frame Number is very essential for your Windows device. Your hard drive uses it get the path of every one of the files in your physical disk.
There is an abundance of other reasons that can boost this error. Reasons like:
- Damaged or corrupted system drivers
- Virus-infected Windows Registry
- System drivers conflict after installing new hardware.
- Corrupted system files.
- System memory corruption
Hassle-Free Solutions to Troubleshoot Toshiba Laptop Error Code 0x0000004E:
The first thing that blows user’s mind is that you do not understand its significance. Keep yourself calm and understand the error thoroughly. This blog will guide you through the troubleshooting process. These working solutions will help you avoid errors. Else you can have approachable help from Toshiba Laptop Repair Services for immediate help.
Solution 1: Check the RAM
- First press the Windows and the R key to invoke Run dialog box.
- When the dialog box opens up, type mdsched.exe followed by clicking on Yes.
- Next choose Restart now and check for problems.
- When the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool screen appears, let it verify the RAM.
- When the RAM verification completes, look for the error again.
Solution 2: Look for Hard Drive Corruption
- Open Command Prompt with Administrator privileges.
- When the User Account Control prompt appears, type chkdsk /f in it followed by pressing the Enter key.
- This will fix all hard drive corruption.
Solution 3: Switch the Microsoft One Drive Off
- Open Group Policy by pressing Windows Key + S together. Click on Edit group policy.
- Under Local Group Policy Editor, click on Local Computer Policy followed by clicking on Computer Configuration.
- Next you need to go to the Administrative Templates and thus Windows Components.
- Finally click on OneDrive and thus look for Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage.
- Double click on it and thus choose Enabled.
- Click on Ok followed by disabling One Drive.
Hurry! Dial Out Toshiba Laptop Support Number for Complete Hassle Free Services:
Whenever and wherever you confront such PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Blue Screen Errors, get to our support services now. Being a group of professionals, we are ready to serve our customers 24*7. Irrespective of the problems, we offer support services that are beyond user-friendly. Hence call in the helpline number and keep all pesky errors away.