- Posted by admin
- On June 11, 2018
Toshiba copiers are ideal for heavy printing and constant work, and we don’t want you to get troubled due to any minor technical glitch in your trusted device. If you had been using your machine constantly for a long time, naturally it will start malfunctioning. But we can tell you how to Fix Toshiba Printer 1650 Error code once and for all. Read our useful article or call our experts directly at our toll-free helpline number.
Toshiba 1650 is a smart copy-machine that is ideal for making black and white copies in heavy business operations. We have presented a list of commonly occurring error codes and messages in the device and described their meanings for you.
Elementary Solutions to Fix Toshiba Printer 1650 Error code:
● Error code C2: Malfunction due to lack of communication between the CPU and the other parts. Restart the machine if the problem does not get solved itself.
● Error code CF: This problem occurs from error in developer calibration.
● Error Code C5 & 6: The device is restricted from scanning due to an error in optics and fuser. Your device will freeze leaving you no other option other than restart.
● Error code E1: Paper jam. To resolve this, you need to remove wrinkles from the stored paper or any other obstacle inside it.
● Error code E2: Fuser jam. Restart the device. Contact us soon if your problem is taking time to get resolved.
Call Our Experienced Professionals:
Get in Touch with Toshiba Support Phone Number +1-888-877-0901 for resolving your issues. You can call our efficient and helpful professionals anytime. Pick up your phone and dial our toll-free Toshiba copier helpline number to get our affordable support.