When you try to scan a network share on the server, a complete pesky file storage error emerges from nowhere. If you are confronting the same error while working on your Toshiba E-Studio 351c, quickly place a call at Toshiba Customer Support Number. Else read the blog out to Resolve Toshiba Scan File Storage Error with efficiency.
While trying to scan to a network share, you may unknowingly receive “file storage error”. There are a number of possibilities for this error. It is possible that the server may require a secure sign in that Toshiba does not support by default. Whenever such situation appears, you need to disable secure channel signing in for local clients on the server. You can also add a certificate to the Toshibas. The prime cause of this Toshiba Scan File Storage Error is the default security policy of Windows. You need to Disable SMB packet and secure channel signing enforcement to make this error disappear.
Effective Process to Resolve Toshiba Scan File Storage Error:
Whenever this Toshiba Scan File Storage Error appears, you need to take care of a number of things. Disabling SMB packet and securing channel signing enforcement on Windows Server 2003 are the first things to do. But there is nothing to freak out. The process is as simple as you can think. Avail help from the blog or else from Toshiba Customer Care Service to get to the roots of the error.
Based on Domain Controllers, you need to perform the following steps as mentioned:
- Navigate to Domain Controller Security Policy using Administrative Tools.
- Next, you need to choose Security Settings and thus click on Local Policies.
- Open Security Option Folder and thus check its details pane.
- Double click on Microsoft Network Server: Digitally sign communications.
- Now prevent SMB packet signing by clicking on Disabled.
- After that, click on Ok.
- When the detail page opens, double-click on Domain member: Digitally encrypt or sign secure channel data
- Now prevent secure channel followed by clicking on “Disabled”.
- Click on Ok and restart the Domain Controller to apply the Group Policy change.
- Finally, press Enter after typing “GP update” command. W
Why Rely on Toshiba Technical Support?
- Round the clock support every day
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
Grab Toshiba 24*7 Support Services for Complete Resolutions:
In case you are unable to make Toshiba Scan File Storage Error disappear, we are here to help you out. With complete and accurate guidance, Toshiba Customer Service Number will help you to deal with any annoying issues related to Toshiba Laptop.