Toshiba L305 is well known for its unusual configuration and advanced technology implementation. However, it isn’t free from glitches. Thus, problems like the laptop not responding or freezing tabs are quite common. That is when the factory reset Windows 7 is absolutely necessary.
This error code doesn’t let you impart a fresh look to your system. Also, you can’t recover your previous settings just like it was when you bought it. Restore a Toshiba L305 is quite easy but if you are not tech-savvy, then this might be a problem for you. Get in touch with us for quick solutions or follow the steps mentioned here.
Toshiba Satellite L305 is a beautifully-finished, exclusive, high-performance laptop. Toshiba has changed the factory reset procedure of machines under L305. Accordingly, Resetting a computer into factory settings will let you erase all the existing files and applications of your computer and return it to an out-of-box state. In this particular device, you cannot reset your system directly from the Operating system. Accordingly, Wondering How to Restore a Toshiba L305? You have to start your computer in the procedure we have mentioned below. If you face any problem, or if you don’t know how to save your data, contact our experts at our toll-free number.
Glitches You May Face While You Restore A Toshiba L305
At times, Toshiba laptop users complete factory reset successfully. But, after 1-2 days, they see that nothing has changed. Only some of the apps, files, folders, etc. are deleted but your device still shows the previous Windows version. If you also face this kind of situation, contact us as soon as possible.
Again, you may face a serious issue while opening your Toshiba computer after resetting. No matter what you try, the computer won’t turn on. Furthermore, you may see only a blank black screen and a loading icon.
You can have a word with our support executives to perform the factory reset Windows 7 successfully. Also, here are some of the easy solutions to help you out.
Why should you reset your Toshiba L305 laptop:
When your computer goes through some major malfunctioning, you must reset your computer. Such situations might include, your device getting heavily affected by a virus, serious hardware problem, operating system damage, excessive freezing problem, and slow performance, etc. If you want to have your computer renewed from the old junks, you can try a factory reset.
Steps to Restore Toshiba L305:
- Turn off your laptop
- Press and hold the “0” button until the screen shows “Toshiba Recovery Wizard” window.
- Click on “Recovery of Factory Default software”
- Choose “Recover to out-of-box” state.
- Proceed with “next” button and press any key once you are asked. This will restart your computer.
- Don’t interrupt the process until it Finishes, otherwise, it will cause serious damage to your computer.
Related Blog-:How To Fix Toshiba Laptop Redundancy Check Error?
Alternate Fixing Factory Resetting Issue In Windows 7 In A Short Span Of Time
First of all, uninstall your OS and reinstall your Device. You may use a Flash Drive as a secure recovery Drive. Then follow the tips below.
With CD/DVD/Flash Drive Installation
- Turn on Your Toshiba computer or laptop and insert CD/DVD for restoring.
- Press F8 Before Windows Logo is shown on your screen. Now, Select Repair Option through the keyboard.
- Now, enter Administrator Login Id and Password in Administrator Account.
- After that, wait until the completion of the full repair process.
- Finally, restart your system and check if you can restore the default settings of your laptop. If it can’t, use the other one.
- Switch on your Laptop and Press F8. Now, choose Repair in Safe Mode.
- System recovery Windows will appear. Then select Repair Option and wait up to finish the process.
- Finally, restart your system.
If you are still struggling with the Windows 7 Factory resetting issue, get in touch with us. We promise you to give a permanent solution through the call, chat or email support.
Dial +1-844-200-2814 Toshiba Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
Our Toshiba laptop Support service is now always available for our customers. We open our services for 24*7 for helping you with an ideal support. So our Tech Support team always delivers their 100% support at an inexpensive rate.
Moreover, our aim is to provide you with the best solution to help you get rid of the technical issues with ease. Toshiba Technical Team is smart enough to trace the defect and resolve the Factory Reset Windows 7 error. So, don’t be disappointed if you are encountering issues with Factory Reset Windows 7.
You may call us at our Customer Service Helpdesk. We will help you as soon as possible.
You can drop an email and get an easy solution from our IT Support Team. Our Mailing Address is.
Now, you can also chat live with us for an instant support from our Toshiba IT Experts.