Fix Toshiba Error 0xc0000185, in general, indicates corruption in Boot Configuration Data. Get connected with Our Customer Support Service to get a clear idea about this error. To Fix Toshiba Error Code 0xc0000185, you need to create a bootable Windows installation media. Toshiba error 0xc0000185 appears with an error message saying, “The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors”. When you try to turn your system on, you get a blue screen showing boot configuration data missing. This error code mainly appears due to corrupted boot configuration data. It generally represents that the bug has caused boot failure in the system. When your system’s boot configuration data lack of crucial information, you encounter this error.
Windows 10 is more vulnerable to such error codes. Such sort of errors is in general boosts by Windows Boot Manager Entry. It is one of the most fatal Windows error code. If not fixed in time, you may not access to desktop and boot your system successfully. You also cannot access your personal data due to this error. Your system does not crash but you will not be able to use your system anymore.
Steps to Fix Error Code 0xc0000185:
Toshiba error 0xc0000185 calls for urgent troubleshoot. You need to get rid of this blue screen error as early as possible. To deal with this error, you need a bootable windows media installation. A system recovery will help you to resolve this error in less time and effort. Here you can have the most suitable and efficient way to fix this error. You can also visit our Customer Care Service for more relatable information.
- First of all, you need to create a Windows 10 installation media using a USB or DVD.
- To do so, insert the Windows 10 installation media followed by rebooting the PC.
- You need to press any key to start the booting process from the installation media.
- Next, you need to choose the language, time, currency and keyboard input method.
- Now press Next button followed by clicking on Repair Your Computer option.
- Next, you need to select the type of operating system that you require repairing.
- Later click on Troubleshoot. And thus choose the “Advanced” option to click on Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
- As the Operating System is detected, choose the one to run your system.
- Now finally remove all the USB and bootable media and try to boot your device again.
- If you end up with the similar BSOD, you need to click on the power button. And try booting your device again.
- Now choose to Repair your computer after pressing the F8 key.
- Next, you need to type the following commands after selecting Command Prompt option:
- bootrec /fixMBR
- bootrec /fixBoot
- bootrec /rebuildBCD
Your system might start working in a sluggish way after fixing this error. Update your Windows as well as the drivers to get rid of this error permanently.
Dial Toshiba Customer Support Service for Instantaneous Help:
If the error recurs, connect with Toshiba Laptop Repair Service as early as possible. Backed by a team of highly efficient and professional technicians, we offer 24*7 supports. Our round the clock customer support helps every customer in distress. Our composed and comprehensive troubleshooting solutions are enough to fix complex to complex errors in lesser time. Hence call in the number now and get personalized help.